Rainford’s goby with a Tail Spot Blenny ok?

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked and couldn’t find an answer in my searches. It’s a IM 40 gallon tall tank. I currently have a pair of clowns, pink streak wrasse and the Rainford’s. They are all super peaceful with each other. Considering the Tail Spot will graze in the rocks as well, I just wanted to make sure it and the Rainford’s would be ok together?

maethuu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a TSB and he's the most aggressive fish in the tank out of a firefish, possum wrasse, yellow goby clown, and croucher goby. He will nip at others sometimes but not try to kill them. I use to have a pair of ocellaris and those two would kill other fish. The more peaceful the fish the more likely they would be killed.

OP
OP
R

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I know there is always a chance for a fish to be aggressive. My main concern was that he may be too similar to the Rainford, And have issues because of it

wmv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are best friends, hangout near eachother all the time and never show aggression.
IMG_3725.jpeg

OP
OP
R

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic and love the picture! Was hoping to hear just that! Thanks so much for your reply!

I went with the pink streaked wrasse and the Rainsford because of so many recommendations on this site. I couldn’t be happier with both of them! Beautiful fish! And fantastic personalities. Can’t wait to add the tail spot blenny!

OP
OP
R

rsaylor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these guys!

Attachments

• DSC05646_Original.jpeg
    DSC05646_Original.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 36

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I looked and couldn’t find an answer in my searches. It’s a IM 40 gallon tall tank. I currently have a pair of clowns, pink streak wrasse and the Rainford’s. They are all super peaceful with each other. Considering the Tail Spot will graze in the rocks as well, I just wanted to make sure it and the Rainford’s would be ok together?
Not the greatest photo since they are ducking and diving, but this should answer your question. I have both in a 10 gallon.
P_20231201_132523.jpg

They hover together all the time.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back