Rainy Day photos

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
373
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's been a bit dreary around here lately but that gave me a chance to do some tank maintenance and gets some pics the other day.

Still using an old Canon T2i with sigma 18-250 macro

Most of these were edited for my Instagram account @dv_coral_therapy

I try to do the minimum editing no blown out color changes and saturation, just clean real color I see.

IMG_3893.JPG



Speckled Kraks
IMG_3906.JPG


Cornered Beach Bum
IMG_3908.JPG


Cornbred Maleficent
IMG_3909.JPG


Unknown Paly (I call it SourApple)
IMG_3910.JPG



Apple Berry Monti
IMG_3911.JPG



IMG_3912.JPG



IMG_3913.JPG



Rainbow Sunset Monti
IMG_3921.JPG


Lemonada
IMG_3922.JPG


WD
IMG_3923.JPG


Ventalis
IMG_3924.JPG



Garbage Truck
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG


LC Petroglyph

IMG_3927.JPG



IMG_3928.JPG



Rich Reefer 24k
IMG_3929.JPG



IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG
 
Beautiful! Love those Kraks!
 
Thanks guys. I really need a new camera and dedicated macro lens. I borrowed one for someone a few months ago and the pictures just come out so much cleaner.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new