Raja Rampage Chalice Frags!

ReeferRayl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
147
Location
Clearwater
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raja Rampage Chalice
Mother Colony Not For Sale
R1, R2, R3 for sale.

Pictures taken under Radion XR15 Pros with an iPhone 7.

Local Pick Up Only - Tampa, St. Pete

C7C4D9F3-9541-4AF8-8EF0-3D3F3D5D4729.jpeg


R1 - 2 eyes - $40
BDEE69BD-D846-48B1-9C7C-2D050FA46568.jpeg


R2- 2 eyes - $40
DF2F9C0E-56DF-4D82-968D-E4E00087CE07.jpeg


R3 - 4 eyes - $70 (After cutting, left edge grew what you see within 48hrs)
DF72DB10-6D0E-4B53-AD4A-C0158AF51332.jpeg


I also have other corals for sale. I am willing to do a package deal. PM me.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jason-fox-fruity-pebbles-monti.811064/https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bizarro-wwc-defcon-and-seafoam-cyphastrea.809952/#post-8683858https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/awesome-indo-blastos.811103/https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jf-slow-burn-monti.811085/
 
Interested, can't PM you for some reason.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new