Raja rampage chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggle0981
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running radion xr15 @80% los/soft on my mixed reef-180g

So lighting is on the less par side-

Can a raja rampage survive on sandbed-can take the lower light?


Best guess you can give

Curious on care and placement
 
Photos of your tank and where you would want to place it?
 
Mine does very well at about 200 par fwiw.
I’d think it would grow slower at the bottom of your scenario but would likely survive lighting wise.
IMG_9689.jpeg
 
IMG_0663.jpeg


IMG_0662.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg
I move the gorgonian on right side by blue mushroom and was thinking there
IMG_0664.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new