Ramping t5s with apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zos4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zos4me

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
870
Reaction score
2,653
Location
Cape Cod Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Aquatic life dimmable t5 light .I hooked it up to the apex to the variable port did little test schedule and can't get it to work. I do have it plugged into the power bar on a basic on and off schedule. Anyone have any experience. Thanks
 
Got it fixed had the wrong cable. It's all set now just needs a little tweaking. I hope I can gain more knowledge in this hobby so I can help someone like you helped me. Thanks so much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new