Randall’s Goby Fin damaged

eliaslikesfish

A for effort
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
892
Reaction score
813
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this morning I noticed my randall goby’s dorsal fin looked like someone had just made a single cut right into it with some scissors.

tankmates:
pinstripe wrasse
midas blenny
tailspot blenny
2 clowns
buncha snails and 2 hermits

luckily, right now anyways, it appears to not have any negative effect on him.
IMG_0009.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg
 
Clowns tend to be the most territorial on that list, other than that the wrasse could also have nipped him but I don’t have any experience with a pinstripe wrasse so I couldn’t say for sure. My guess would be the clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new