• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Random Neptune Apex Gear

Item Price
$20-$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brocksamson7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
95
Reaction score
49
Location
Pima
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4 - LD-1 Low Profile Leak Detection Probe $20 per

2 - FMM Fluid Monitoring Module $50 per

2 - OS-1 Optical Level Sensor V2 with magnetic mount $50 all together.

2 - Neptune Solenoid Valve $20 for both
(Cut the wires for a custom set up. You’d have to solder a new cable end to use)

MXM Mobius Wireless Control Module $50

PM2 Salinity/Temperature $50

Neptune Breakout Box $20

Everything is a year old and was kept in their own cabinet away from the tank.

IMG_3105.jpeg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new