revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got the following email from RAP.

2B7C9221-F30E-440A-AAB0-F55AED1D8E1E.jpeg

Due to the continuing uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic, and our concern for the continued health and safety for our exhibitors, attendees, and staff, our team at Reef-A-Palooza has made the difficult decision to cancel the Orlando 2020 show. The show will now take place April 10-11, 2021 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld.

All current booth reservations, sponsorships, and payments will be moved to the 2021 dates at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld (refunds will not be issued). You will retain the same booth you originally signed up for at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld.

Hotel reservations booked at the Caribe Royale through the Reef-A-Palooza group rate will be canceled for your convenience with no penalty. Please do not call the hotel to cancel your reservation. You will receive a cancellation notification email directly from the hotel.

We will provide updates regarding the Chicago and New York shows as we get closer to their show dates.

This has been a difficult decision for us all, as we were looking forward to bringing the reefing community together. We look forward to you joining us for Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2021. Thank you for your continued support of the show and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy.

Sincerely,

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
Show Management

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough spot for Greg and company. I fully understand the situation. I have a deep feeling that Chicago and New York will be scrubbed as well, but keeping fingers crossed!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back