RAP wrap FlashSale on R2R, Mon 4/24 2pm-8pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2-8-RAP-wrap-flashsale-april1-2023-R2R.png

Aaaand Monday's a wrap on Reefapalooza Orlando! Thank you in advance for those that comes out and chop it up with us. These shows are a lot of work but always a pleasure to exhibit at, as the highlight is meeting and talking with friends old and new. Don't worry on missing the show if you didn't get to attend, as we'll have all the goodies here for you, just like shopping at the show, and it will be shipped right to your door.​

Join us this coming Monday, April 24th, for an extravagant post RAP Flashsale on none other than Reef2Reef. We will be offering an amazing selection of 800+ aquacultured WYSIWYG coral at up to 75% off for everyone who missed out on RAP!​

800+ WYSIWYG aquacultured corals at up to 75% off! Join us for a day filled with the best WYSIWYG and deals from beginning to end.​

Lot sof $5 coral specials and other amazing deals! Healthy aquacultured corals. This thread will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes. **first 100 purchasers will receive a FREE Reefroid Sample**​

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the sale. Max two $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too! All FlashSale items are final, no exchanges no refunds.​

Win great prizes! - Every participant entered into the raffle.
1st) Mixed UC Signature pack ($350 value) + Swag Bundle - including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.
2nd) Triton ICP Test + Swag Bundle
3rd) UC Swag Bundle

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max three $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing. Shipping policy. Guarantee

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking forward to a great sale!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back