RAPID FIRE PREVIEW SALE

Coral Delight G.png

 
Last edited:
These are gorgeous, I wish they were photosynthetic! How often do you have to feed them I wonder?
I HAD GREAT LUCK WITH ONE I BOUGHT IN DENVER SEVERAL YEARS AGO WITH TARGET FEEDING EVERY COUPLE DAYS AT FIRST, BUT WHEN I STARTED DOSING PHYTO DAILY IT DID WELL. UNFORTUNATELY WE DID LOSE IT WHEN I WAS LAID UP FROM SURGERIES.
 
I clicked on the $40/gallon phyto deal right after it posted and was charged $50.
MY BAD, BAD MATH I WAS TAKING $15 OFF SHOULD BE $50 BUT I ISSUED A $10 REFUND TO YOU
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new