RAPID FIRE PREVIEW SALE

Hyros Launch.png

HYDROS CONTROLLERS AND ACCESSORIES
WE USE HYDROS PRODUCTS AND LOVE THEM.
SORRY WE DID NOT GET THEM ADDED TO THE WEBSITE
BUT HAVE 3 LAUNCH UNITS WITH pH, SALINITY AND TEMP PROBES IN HOUSE.

WE CAN ORDER ANYTHIONG IN THEIR LINE.

WE RUN MAXSPECT GVYRES OFF OMNIBUS UNIT

PM WITH YOUR WISH LIST DURING THISW PROMOTION, AND AFTER WEW FINISH SHIPPING EAVCH NIGHT I WILL REVIEW AND DETERMIONE A GREAT REEF BY STEELE COUPON OFFER TO MAKE YOUR HYDROS PURCHASE A GREAT VALUE.​
 
IMG_4066.jpeg

Excuse the mess, as I literally worked until dinner time last night to get 1/2 our macros moved into their new homes. So here we have Fine OGO, Pom Pom, Grape and Feather Caulerpa and Ilva (Sea Lettuce)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new