Rapid LED Corona Light Fixtures

Item Price
215-375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,029
Reaction score
1,622
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.5%
41   2   1
Have a pair of Rapid LED Corona light fixtures. These lights are awesome I was very impressed with them. Colored & grew SPS without a problem. Used them on a growout tub while redoing one of my Frag tanks. I ran them for just under 3 months. The person I got them from used them at Frag swaps only so they don’t have a ton of use on them. All diodes light and work fine. They’re controlled via an app that’s easy to use and navigate. $215 shipped each or take both for $375 shipped. PM or text 313-480-57five6. If you have my 734-725-98five0 number texts may not come through as the SIM on that phone failed and I’m not sure when or if it’ll be fixed. Thanks in advance!

5DB4905B-ED42-4FDD-9680-83A5B1D0583C.jpeg 718D267D-BE59-4D5A-83FD-B7CBC0B77F1F.jpeg 9569405B-5415-4542-B03D-B9BFA9C9DAE0.jpeg 224AB537-DF1C-47DA-BD31-9DFC43521E33.jpeg C3F2C51E-F204-4684-B1F6-29F051D6F13E.jpeg 7E4145B1-405E-45B9-ABA5-D1E3E6B97505.jpeg C6B9CAE1-0F30-405A-B39F-4F836990AAEB.jpeg 2BD43298-C6B9-4968-8703-E293FF7D7DCC.jpeg 08194630-5309-4ADC-9ED3-F30F65970EA6.jpeg 5BBBC9EE-DA66-42A7-BB58-DDE020451723.jpeg 4064090A-C0DD-440E-A602-E23020AB6507.jpeg DCC76F34-A797-4A1B-9D76-00ECACCD6F20.jpeg F36ECE38-DE7C-4F3A-9BB3-4685F526EDCB.png
 
I’m interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new