• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rapunzel torch

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

armreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
79
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3 Head rapunzel torch (splitting into 4)
Located in Van Nuys. Zip code 91405



 
Pictures
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 70
-
1
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1382.jpeg
    IMG_1382.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1592.mov
    45.2 MB
  • IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 92

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new