Rare beautiful deep water Wrasse Bass.

Tropical-fish-life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Beautiful deep water Wrasse bass available. Message me if you are interested.
Wrassebass.JPG

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir. For some reason It will not allow me to make a post in that section. Any Ideas? Thank you.
Yeah, if you have a look at the Selling/Trading Forum Rules, it says:

• The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
:)

OP
OP
T

Tropical-fish-life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, if you have a look at the Selling/Trading Forum Rules, it says:

• The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).
:)
Great! Thank you for the information. Any Idea how to remove this post ?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back