Rare live rock?

Alex32304*

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any live rock experts? What exactly did it end up with here saw it at the LFS and refused to leave without it. $150 later (17 lbs) I still wanted it even the worker was confused and said she’d never seen a Rock like this in her store… I’ve yet to seen something like this in an aquarium /multiple places I’ve been. Rare, ancient, one of a kind ? Need an expert to give explanation and if I’ve made a good choice.
IMG_2977.jpeg


IMG_0881.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Honduras plate rock, hasn't been collected since sometime in the mid 90's
 
Upvote 0
What do you mean 90’?’ Like these were common back then? I just have never seen anything like it…
No Honduras was only open for collection for a short time, maybe 6 mo, think it was 1996 if not mistaken.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new