Rare Reef Order

ingtar_shinowa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
33
Location
Montana
As alot of you guys know Rare Reef had a facebook live sale last week. Unfortunatley I missed out on the sale, but after checking what was LEFT i was amazed by the quality and moreso the price. I put in a sizable order, then added more and more on lol. Then order another big order... suffice it to say I stocked an LPS tank for almost wholesale prices.

The guys were great to work with, very communicative, and when I got my corals today they were EXPERTLY packed. All corals inflated and look great. Highly recommend and I may be looking at their Live Sale here too... If I can find room!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new