RBTA for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter scubadiva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scubadiva

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
2
Location
Beech Bluff TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RBTA has split and I have 2 new babies FS. One is spoken for. I have one available. I have them isolated and can bring into Jackson if you would like to buy one of them. $45. I can not post pictures on here but if you will PM me your number, I will be glad to send pictures of the babies and the large RBTA. I knew it had split once and was waiting for the small one to move to an easier place for me to get to. Imagine my surprise that the baby also split and both were very easy to get to without damaging their tender little feet. Thanks. Vicki
 
Hey Paul,how's it going.
My tank had spells of neglect and half of it died. Ihave trimmed all thebad stuff off and try to make it look good again. My RBTA from BSL moved alot and has now disappeared, probably went in the overflow unnoticed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new