Rbta is this normal

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so got him yesterday. He did what I figured he do and went walking
Where we started
80FD1B96-D7C1-46B9-9B62-104DC9228619.jpeg

X shows where he started line shows where he went to before I went to work this morning
7A6D5F87-0257-4783-8072-E674AC7D9F97.jpeg

Where he apparently ended up and he has his foot attached to the rock but no he looks super small
47D8ABD3-B3F3-4D28-B0CF-6BCFBADB19EA.jpeg
0015E1E4-73C9-4707-9990-B0DA653968C4.jpeg

These things appeared around noon and then left
6A905344-5A70-4DB4-9E25-82905A25D400.jpeg
7CD3EECF-8CB0-4339-95E6-5734556A7915.jpeg
 
Keep an eye on it. Most likely hiding due to the lighting and needs to acclimate to the new tank
The white stings look like they are from vermetid snails
 
Keep an eye on it. Most likely hiding due to the lighting and needs to acclimate to the new tank
The white stings look like they are from vermetid snails
Did they come in on my live rock ( it was dry when I got it)

How do I rid myself of them if it is them?
 
Did they come in on my live rock ( it was dry when I got it)

How do I rid myself of them if it is them?
They can come on anything like frag plugs, snails, corals. You can crush them
 
Update

So he seems to have perked up a bit after my lights went out (he must be a weirdo)
I also notice my nitrates were a little higher than normal 20-40 so I did a 15% water change and will recheck nitrates tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new