RBTA on base of hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich nyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
555
Reaction score
492
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas!
I woke up and found my new rbta which is only about 1 inch parked on the base of my hammer coral. not sure if that will kill my hammer and I should move it or just see what happens. TIA
 
Thanks, I was thinking it was better on my hammer than my birdsnest or monti. Y wont it go where I want it to in my Pukani rocks :(
 
alright. I just got it out of the peace maker thinking it would love to be in a rock. They really do have minds of their own. Thanks
 
here is mine it grow too much

P_20161225_140259.jpg
 
He is my badboy. under the plug so i have not moved yet

IMG_0187.jpeg
 
so weird. my bta did the same thing. It moved to the base of my frogspawn. I just left him alone and he moved again on his own.
 
I tried peeling the base off slowly first which sometimes works but not this time. Now i'm trying a powerhead next to it.
 
Mine just moved to another frogspawn . the lights are off so dont want to take a picture. @mlivvy beautiful hammer and bta there.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new