RBTA with glowing green interior

  • Thread starter Thread starter flagg37
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
972
Reaction score
1,081
Location
Denver area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend gave this nem to me and said it was a Rose BTA. Under “normal” lighting it looks like a typical RBTA but when the lights go out it has a glowing green interior when I shine a black light on it.

IMG_6180.jpeg

IMG_6179.jpeg

IMG_6178.jpeg


Here’s what it looks like under normal lighting.
IMG_6188.jpeg
 
Rainbow anemone
I’ve had rainbow anemones in the past; this definitely is not one. I don’t know if this is normal for a rose BTA though.
 
I would guess more on the lines of WWC Hawaiian Punch. They tend to have much more vivid coloring.

WWC HP on the left and Rainbow BTAs on the right.

20241214_113203.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new