RBTA, Zoa, Etc.

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralattics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
149
Reaction score
21
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Standard DOA policy. Free UPS overnight shipping with a $200 purchase. Less than $200 is $45 shipping.


RBTA $25 each
IMG_7456.JPG


Pink Diamond #1$20
IMG_7442.JPG



Unknown Acro $20
IMG_7454.JPG


Grandmaster Goni $175
75074605-BBC7-439B-BFCB-58C0557638C8.jpeg


Rainbow Incinerator $35
IMG_7445.JPG


Pink Diamond #2 $35
IMG_7436.JPG


Rasta $15
IMG_7444.JPG


Hawaiian Ding Dang & Pink zoa colony $60
IMG_7434.JPG


Super Saiyan $30
IMG_7438.JPG


Miami I Hurricane Chalice Sm. $20 LG. $35
IMG_7450.JPG


Pink Sakura $15
IMG_7443.JPG


Unknown Acro $25
IMG_7455.JPG


Hawaiian Ding Dang 3p $20
IMG_7441.JPG



Emerald grandis Palythoa $10
IMG_7439.JPG


Pink Diamond #3 $30
IMG_7437.JPG


Stratosphere 4 Lg Polyp $250
IMG_7453.JPG


Bob Marley Colony 15-20 polyp $25
IMG_7433.JPG


Rainbow Bozo Bday Colony 20p+ $50
IMG_7449.JPG


Hawaiian Ding Dang $10
IMG_7440.JPG


Jungle Juice 10+ polyp $25
4DD90C02-85FB-450C-ABE6-1331D3A06832.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new