RBTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lninwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lninwa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
505
Reaction score
226
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nem pretty much stayed put for several months but now I can't find it and either can my clowns. It looked very healthy so any ideas where it is?
 
Hiding in the smallest place you wouldn't even think it could fit. I always look at night dark tank using only blue lights...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new