RBTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter justinm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justinm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
229
Reaction score
144
Location
York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

A friend of mine gave me an RBTA because it keeps splitting and he has too many. I’ve had in my tank about a week now. The tank is kind of brand new(rock is 5 years old and so is tank but I sterilized the tank about 2 weeks ago. It used to be a fish OT)

It’s a drilled 40 breeder with a curve 5 skimmer and the photon 24 light. NH3 is 0, NO2 and NO3 are both zero as well.

The disc just seems to lay flat and the tentacles are stretched out. I know they don’t all bubble but just wanted make sure it isn’t stretching for more light. I have the leds ramping up to about 70% blue & 40% white. I’ll attach a YouTube link so you can see.

I appreciate the help!

Justin

 
The anemone looks perfectly fine, mouth is tight and it’s not deflated at all.
 
Heck.... He can ship me one if splitting is too much of an issue [emoji23]
 
Looks good to me. My RBTA has never bubbled.

20170314_172204.jpg
 
I kind of like that mine hasn’t bubbled up. I like seeing it in the flow more than the bubbles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new