RBTAs and green nepthia FS

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
15
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to sell some RBTAs $40 and green nepthia $15-40 depending on size.. let me know if interested
95FF5081-69AA-4EFF-991E-F8B1E2FB595B.jpeg
6AEA7832-7DDC-4952-B9A0-281325E765F6.jpeg
 
Bumping this back up as it’s time to clear more out. Let me k ow if interested…
 
I'm basically pulling the off the rock, however, I do have a few pieces, large and small, that have been separated for a while so no a freshie for say, just not attached to anything of significance if that makes sense. i need to check when i get home to see if the smaller ones have attached to rubble yet.
 
I would like to get a rbta from you can you pm me if possible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new