RChazaro Redsea Reefer 525 XL Build-MExico

RCHAZARO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends

A month ago I bought my new aquarium, today I started with the installation and adapting everything necessary, the idea is to make a sump with pipe and also a station for the storage of distilled water and salt water

As a note, I live in the south of Mexico, that makes it a bit difficult to have the equipment sold in the USA and the Hobby is popular but very high in price, even though I have found a contact that sends me everything from the USA, and then to start , I'm going to paste the photos since I arrived and how I'm doing in time.

My plan is doing a complete customize sump, with orange and blue pipes of BRS, at the moment I have white pipes and that simulating how it would be before beginning to cut and make the definitive one.

I currently have a Redsea E260
IMG_6235.JPG
IMG_6236.JPG
IMG_6326.JPG
IMG_6334.JPG

IMG_6345.JPG

OP
OP
RCHAZARO

RCHAZARO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Evryone here an update of my sump. finally im moving forward with, tomorrow i will do the final test with water, in the next days i will continue with the electrical part
FDGA4823.JPG
VHEU9512.JPG

OP
OP
RCHAZARO

RCHAZARO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next Update

• · I found some leaks in some union; I put more tape

· Reactors had leaks also this due to the small particles of the carbon, they were in the middle of the seals, after cleaning I back to normal

· I still need to detect a leak, I noticed because sometimes you can see small bubbles in the return line, this means air is coming inside but I will check this weekend, at the moment I closed the main valve and this eliminates the bubbles but the slow in the reactor went down, so for the moment is not my main concern because everything is new

· I HAVE ONE BIG ISSUE, My new Chiller Teco TK 1000 came with the main issues, it does not cool, since it is connected it cannot be turned off, but the compressor does not enter, only the fan is on and does not cool, I had a support chiller with which I cooled the water in my RO / DI tanks, so for that reason I was able to continue

· I add three fish: 2 Yellow Tangs and 1 Purple Tank, they were in my quarantine tank for two months, I add two days ago Dr. Tim to be able to put some fish

Now next is working in the other cabinet, the electrical part, i planned to do something as the beginning of @Broadfield let see what happen, i add some pictures and a video

Sorry for the videos i recorded in a horizontal position
AKEK2254.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%

Back