Re-Entering After a LONG break.

welcome jurassic park GIF
 
Welcome!
Happy If You Say So GIF


Re lighting, all I would say is that there is no need to fall for the extremely pricey Kessil or other light brands. There is obviously a bit of a tradeoff in quality and features, but brands like Noopsyche, ViparSpectra, Orphek and PopBloom are generally good cheap LEDs with minimal features to consider.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new