Reaching for light or happy happy Duncan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MohrReefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
842
Location
Mt Juliet
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still trying to figure out my lights, red sea led 90. Does the Duncan look like its reaching for light or open and happy?
20200422_112234.jpg
 
It looks fine. They seem happier under lower light/medium flow. I keep mine on the sand bed.
 
look fine, It might be bending to get horizontal for the light. Not an issue at all. Once it starts to grow new polyps it will fill in nicely
 
Looks happy and better than closed up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new