Read the bible in 90 days?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I was thinking about ordering this book/bible and was wondering if any of you have ever done it?

http://www.biblein90days.org/

Reading 12 pages a day would have you through the whole bible in 90 days..

I know you can read your own bible in 90 days on the right plan, just wondering about this exact book...

Thanks.
 
Hey Rev, this isn't entirely on topic, but I gots a question for you. . .

My fiance and I are getting married in early April. We're looking for scriptures or other readings to include in the ceremony. We've already picked I Corinthians 13. Any other suggestions?

My family is United Methodist, and her family is Catholic. A Methodist minister is presiding over the ceremony. She doesn't want to include any "God made woman for /to serve/ etc . . . man"-type quotes.


Thanks!
 
Hey Rev, this isn't entirely on topic, but I gots a question for you. . .

My fiance and I are getting married in early April. We're looking for scriptures or other readings to include in the ceremony. We've already picked I Corinthians 13. Any other suggestions?

My family is United Methodist, and her family is Catholic. A Methodist minister is presiding over the ceremony. She doesn't want to include any "God made woman for /to serve/ etc . . . man"-type quotes.


Thanks!

wimmenz needs to get in the kitchen and fix me my sammich :marv
 
Hey Rev, this isn't entirely on topic, but I gots a question for you. . .

My fiance and I are getting married in early April. We're looking for scriptures or other readings to include in the ceremony. We've already picked I Corinthians 13. Any other suggestions?

My family is United Methodist, and her family is Catholic. A Methodist minister is presiding over the ceremony. She doesn't want to include any "God made woman for /to serve/ etc . . . man"-type quotes.


Thanks!

Matthew 19:4-6

I think it's Ephesians 5:20something she is wanting to steer clear of. It really is a great set of verses if you subtract the part that offends a lot of women.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new