Reading logs not working as expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

petestewardson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I've had my Profilux4 set up for a couple of weeks now, but I only added the temperature sensor so I could use it to control my heaters initially.

Yesterday I calibrated the PH, Redox, and Conductivity probes.

Now I get readings from them fine in the dashboard, and settings screen, but no chart showing previous results for these three. It works and shows a graph for temp but the other three just say "No Data Available for this period" in both myghl and GHL Connect.

Have I set up something wrong as I expected these to be logged as well?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you need to go into GCC and get the probes to read/save. Go into GCC, then click on probe/sensor controls, then measurement data. Here you need to check mark all the probes you want to record to show graphs. Check mark those and click save changes.

It's been a while since I did this, but I think that will get you the graphs. If I'm wrong, @Ditto or @Marco@GHLUSA or @Vinny@GHLUSA can help.

Once they are set to record then they will continue showing the graphs for you.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you need to go into GCC and get the probes to read/save. Go into GCC, then click on probe/sensor controls, then measurement data. Here you need to check mark all the probes you want to record to show graphs. Check mark those and click save changes.

It's been a while since I did this, but I think that will get you the graphs. If I'm wrong, @Ditto or @Marco@GHLUSA or @Vinny@GHLUSA can help.

Once they are set to record then they will continue showing the graphs for you.

You are 100 percent correct!!

OP
OP
P

petestewardson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, it was indeed that. It's frustrating you don't get all the options on the phone app or myghl. Would be awesome if everything was available in the phone app.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, it was indeed that. It's frustrating you don't get all the options on the phone app or myghl. Would be awesome if everything was available in the phone app.

They're working on it! I agree and GHL is moving forward on that path. A little more than a year ago the app didn't exist at all. Then it was limited features. They are chugging along moving all features to the app platform, it just takes time to make sure it's done correctly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back