Ready for a Bubbletip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hugh Mann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So, after some consideration, I didn't get a nem back then. I have since been more diligent on nutrient control and have everything in order. I got myself a lovely rainbow bubbletip. Just the right size my clown shouldn't hurt it, if he even takes to it. It's a shame my camera doesn't pick up the colours.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_2384.JPG
    DSC_2384.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 38
What kind of clown do you have, BTAs aren’t a natural host to most clown fish. Some will go in others don’t. I have 6 BTAs in my tank and my clown pair avoid them all.
thats weird.. i have BTA's and my clowns love them (maroon and ocelarris and percula). i wouldn't be surprised if the prefer other nems though... i stopped trying to keep carpets and sebaes cause they are so finicky.
 
thats weird.. i have BTA's and my clowns love them (maroon and ocelarris and percula). i wouldn't be surprised if the prefer other nems though... i stopped trying to keep carpets and sebaes cause they are so finicky.

I don't know about ocellaris and perculas, but bubbletips are supposed to be a natural host to maroons.
Somebody should tell my Maroon that. I ended up getting one a couple weeks back, and he prefers the skimmer intake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new