Reality TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My wife and I catch every episode or DVR:
Tanked
Americas Got Talent
The Voice
All Worked Up
Lizard Lick Towing
Biggest Loser

We catch if they are on at the time when I can sit and watch TV:
Storage Wars
American Restoration
American Pickers
Pawn Stars
Mythbusters
Operation Repo


My wife watches the following but I try be in another room when they are on:
Teen Mom
16 and pregnant
19 Kids and Counting

Love how you categorize them! :)
There is NOTHING real about reality TV, It 's staged, edited, and probably scripted. I wish there was more educational TV where intelligence is gained by watching, not lost.

Sorry if I offend anyone, don't mean to..... my sisters always said I was 'stick in the mud '

Tony

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?! :tongue: Haha! I don't think anyone will be offended around here, just as long as we can continue to pretend its real. ;)

Ive got some good recipes if you want some!!!! But I can also give you some healthy ones too! I dont eat all crap! haha!

Start a favorite foods thread and then we can talk! haha!

You got it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new