Really cool Dendros spawning in my tank

Thank you guys for your words. I will keep you posted of i see anything. My son has been staring for the last 4 days for hours at the tank looking for anything.
 
I have seen the most amazing photos and videos since I joined this forum. Thank you for sharing!
 
Ok guys here it is!!!! Those damsels that eat the dendro eggs get their eggs and baby damsels eaten by other fish.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7NoO6J4kF0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dendrophyllia spawning day 3 - YouTube
before
DSC_0675-2.jpg

After..... I feel like sticking little underwater cigarettes in their mouths lol
DSC_0679-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new