Reccomend retailer for ordering couple large sps colonies?

Sub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are doing a fragging demo event and I want to get a couple large sps colonies.. or maybe a sps like a red milli and a LPS like duncan.

Can anyone steer me to a retailer? I have a total budget of $200, and I need to get 20-25 decent frags out of the two colonies.

If any vendors here are reading this, please PM me. We are on a short timeline. I need the colonies asap for a frag event on the 15th - would like to get them in a bit earlier to acclimate before fragging.

Thanks!

e.litvin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liveaquarias Divers Den for sure, they have some really nice SPS colonies for great prices and pretty sure they have some really great guarantees. Good Luck

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liveaquarias Divers Den for sure, they have some really nice SPS colonies for great prices and pretty sure they have some really great guarantees. Good Luck

there way to expensive.. with shipping and his budget its pointless. and there colonys are really not that big for there prices.

OP
OP
S

Sub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upstate. Can you pm me your cell?

I looked at liveaquaria.. It's a tough choice.. Hard to tell whether the sizes will be big enough and the den is pricey.

OP
OP
S

Sub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't really care of aquacultured.. It's nice if it is I guess but I'm looking for mother colonies.

A red millepora would be nice and a neon green branch Duncan colony is good too.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im talking about price wise silly. hes on a 200$ budget and needs to make 25 frags i can get him a vast amount of colonies for 200$ and then he has a bigger selection of different frags to sell.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back