Recent Order Very Poor Experience Too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tvan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was shipped an order of dead fish. A beautiful tail spot blennie and blue spot goby, both floating belly up in bags with very little water. The leaks from the bags soaked the heat pack, paper plates, my order receipt was a pile of mush on the bottom of the bag. The insulated bag really ineffective, the temp of the water was ice cold. Their resolution, is I spend more time and money on something that can not be resolved with their current shipping practices, I do not want to be responsible for more dead livestock. What ever happened to customer service. Were is the box I paid $9.99 on top of shipping for, Those fish would be alive today if LA had used it on a Styrofoam box.
Tom

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks, They had two fish in stock I wanted but been hearing about the poor packaging these days so I passed.

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Live aquaria is literally the worst company I’ve ever ordered from, are used to order from them about a year ago when I didn’t know any better and I was new in the hobby but then five out of five orders came dead on arrival are they sent me the completely wrong things and then when I contacted them to resolve the issue they say only store credit, like I would wanna keep ordering from you after five of my shipments were wrong or dead , I ended up contacting my bank and getting them to put the money back in my account, then live aquaria contacted me and said I can no longer order from them until I pay with the bank took, I would’ve had to do that if they would’ve had better resolution and better packaging and better knowledgeable staff, I will steer clear from labor courier for your time in the hobby

OP
OP
tvan

tvan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess the part of this that bothers me the most is I paid separately for shipping and handling so cost to them is not the issue. Their neglect killed my fish. Then put the onus on me to prove their poor business practices.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back