Recent pics of frags

went broke reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few pics to share..hope everyone is having a happy monday.

20220918_191246.jpg 20220918_191158.jpg 20220917_213952.jpg
 
Millies are like unicorns at San Diego LFS right now. I keep checking every weekend and nothing but torch corals are coming in...
 
Millies are like unicorns at San Diego LFS right now. I keep checking every weekend and nothing but torch corals are coming in...
Very true. Here in nyc it's all torches very few millies, when I saw this one I scooped it up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new