Recipe for Lugols dip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ziggy17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ziggy17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2023
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
1,427
Location
Gotham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to dip my torches today. I will likely use 1 litre of water, which is 25% of a US gallon. Can’t find a hard and fast recipe.

When I google it say 10 drops per litre, 40 per gallon. Seem correct?
 
Last edited:
What are you dipping them for, and what did are you planning on using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new