recommend heater

versach000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you recommend best small submersible aquarium heater for 5G hatching tank?


I got couples of heaters, but some of Tetra heater make 100 F, they cannot be controlled very well.
 
Ive read about cobalt aquatics heaters being great but i"ve also recently read there is a manufacturing defect causing the smaller ones to blow. I have no beef with the company but it would be something I'd want to know before purchasing. I've been and am currently using finnex heaters for mine. I like the fact that they are titanium which means they really cant explode or shatter and also that they will have no power indicating light you might have to try covering up. I'm using the older 50 watt non digital display type but i can set it to what ever temp i want and it stays pretty exact.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new