Recommendations for UV steriliser for Nano tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mahers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mahers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Auatralia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I’m very new to reefing and have already had an unwanted dino outbreak in our new tank less than 6 months in.
We are running a 200L Red Sea Max Nano XXL.

Looking to install a UV steriliser in our nano tank and are located in Australia.

Would love any recommendations or suggestions!

Thanks in advance
 
I like the Aqua UV hang-on sterilizer for that tank's size. Plus you can remove it once you're done.

1766878314774.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new