Recommended place to get LPS frag pack?

LavenderTi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
414
Reaction score
423
Location
PDX
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to really fill out my 22 Fiji cube and want to go a surprise frag pack route. I’d like to start with a good amount, maybe 15-20 LPS frags. Then not mess with the tank much and let them grow out. Anyone recommend a particular place to order from? There’s so many options but I haven’t ordered online ever. FWIW I’d like to stick to aqua cultured.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new