• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Recommended price for high end zoa/paly packs?

fity2pounder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2Rers! Hoping to get a ballpark price for the zoa/paly packs shown in the picks below. Sorry some of them are closed up. I just moved them and my tang was cleaning up from new angles. Please assume that all of them are open and happy. They have all been fragged for multiple weeks. Each row has the following (first 6 frags in each row are the same, but the 7th frag changes for each row):

1.) ASD Nirvanas (direct purchase from ASD)
2.) CB Diamond Girlz (direct purchase from CB)
3.) Mystiques (bought from local reefer)
4.)CB Rastas (direct purchase from CB) - row 1 has a couple Pink Diamonds mixed in that I bought from a local reefer, I believe he said from WWC but I'm not positive
5.) CB Pink Utter Chaos (direct purchase from CB)
6.) CB Rainbow Infusions (direct purchase from CB)
7.) Row 1: CB Salted Agaves (direct purchase from CB) and Sonic Flares (bought from local reefer)
Row 2: CB Rainbow Yodas (direct purchase from CB)
Row3: Halli Berrys (bought from local reefer)
Row 4: CB Salted Agaves (direct purchase from CB)

Thank you very much for your help.

4 rows of frags.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back