Red bugs?

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the pictures me and my wife have looked at I'm saying yes she's saying no. What do you guys think?
image.jpg
 
I have sentinel ready to go. All the hermits are out of the tank let me know what you guys think before I start.
 
They are redbugs, the name redbugs is misleading because they are mostly yellow with a tiny red dot you can barely see.
 
Thanks guys! How long before I start seeing them fall off? The infestation isn't all that bad there only on a couple acros.
 
That looks like RB to me. Dose the sentinel right away.....
Should start seeing the RBs die off within the first hour.... Make sure you got good flow and blow off the dead ones.
Make sure you do 3 doses, 7 days apart....follow melevs method.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new