Red bugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefanova
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefanova

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
44
Location
fort smith ar
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody tell me how much interceptor to use in a 75 gallon tank if the pill is for a ten pound dog I think it would be one whole??
 
Is it interceptor spectrum?

The chew for large dogs treats 300g.
 
Hope its the spectrum as you say I upwd the order to the pills for a 25 pound dog.
 
Fwiw, I ended up doing double the dosage, two times, spaced out a few days. Some suggest three doses spaced out 3-4 days.

Spectrum is chews, not pills.
 
Ok.Cool what size mg was the chews the one I'm looking at is 6 mg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new