Red Disco Mushroom On The Move

  • Thread starter Thread starter richserpe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

richserpe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
141
Location
Clark
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

One of my Disco Mushrooms decided he wanted to go “walk about”. He dropped off the frag plug and right off the shelf he was on and has taken up residence in a patch of Zoas. He hasn’t been open and spread out like this since I first got him. My question is: will he smother the Zoas as he gets bigger? Also, can the Zoas sting him or cause him any discomfort? TIA.

F74292D1-5EB3-4E29-8711-FA4BFFE3DC1F.jpeg
 
I would put it in a shallow container with rubble in a low flow area of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new