Red Dosing Tubes

StikHedRon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
931
Reaction score
171
Location
Central Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for flexible dosing line that is Red and will be going between a John Gusset fitting and my GHL doser. Any suggestions on where to go to get some? Is the silicone tubing reef safe? And rodi tubing is so darn stiff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new