Red dot on pulsing xeinia

ReefWithMe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
28
Location
boca raton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just finished a heavy feeding of fish and coral
And I noticed two reddish/brown spots on
two of my xenia polyps wondering if anyone knows what it is ?
 

Attachments

  • copy_B1082F3E-023F-4699-912F-C45B84C9C2AF.mov
    16.4 MB
Yes the dots had disappeared
I assume your idea of poop is what it was !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new