Red Dragon 3 150 watt pump

Maybe today someone will have a Red Dragon 3 150 watt pump in good shape for sale.
 
bump
 
^^^^^^^^
 
I am still looking for a decent RD3 150 watt pump.
 
50 watts to much for what I got
 
Bump this again. Still looking for RD3 150 watt pump.
 
Maybe today is the day someone with a Red Dragon 3 150 watt pump will see this?
 
bump
 
How about today?
Does anyone have a good Red Dragon 3, 150 watt pump they want to sell?
 
^^^^^^
 
How about today?
Does anyone have a Red Dragon 3 150 watt pump in good shape they want to sell?
 
Maybe today is that magical day someone has a spare RD3 150 watt pump?
 
swinging for the bleachers now.
 
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
 
............
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new