• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Dragon 3 Speedy 100 Watt Pump

Item Price
$400 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

docwells

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2016
Messages
164
Reaction score
38
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Red Dragon 3 pump that works perfect. This is the high pressure version pump.

No issues with it. New system came with return pump, so this is extra.

Has been cleaned and ready to go.

It has a piece of 1 inch pipe attached to outlet. You can add a fitting and attach to your plumbing.



20260711_190125.jpg

20260711_190119.jpg


20260711_184634.jpg


20260711_184642.jpg


20260711_184710.jpg


20260711_184724.jpg
 
Does it have the controller etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new