Red Haddoni Carpet Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter nrupaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nrupaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
149
Reaction score
59
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Incase if anyone’s on the look out for a Red Haddoni Carpet, I just threw a classified up

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-haddoni-carpet-anemone-qt-ed-and-cipro-treated.973729/
F91B3097-CB49-443E-B935-C7A36C6A9155.jpeg
 
I think the purpose of a separate section for classified ads is to keep them off the main forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new