Red Knob star (protoeaster) and sea cucumbers

  • Thread starter Thread starter skraj011
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skraj011

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Belmont
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know red knob sea stars aren’t reef safe and will eat coral, shrimp, Clams etc, but do they eat sea cucumbers, particularly sea apples?

Thanks for the input
 
1730134212256.gif
 
I know red knob sea stars aren’t reef safe and will eat coral, shrimp, Clams etc, but do they eat sea cucumbers, particularly sea apples?

Thanks for the input
Anyone recommend tank mates for a red knobby star?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new