Red Rim Chalice, WOW must see.

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was over at a friends house this weekend and she had just picked up this new chalice that she said I needed to see. And WOW she didnt tell me that she had the sickest red rim I have seen since the Omega chalice. Kind of looks like the Omega and the Hellfire got mixed together to create this. I took a few pics here is one of them.

 
Wait.. what I heard is one of them. Meaning pic? Or other frags of this beauty?
 
Cherry Corals used to have these on their site every now and then. Very cool looking piece.
 
I finally was able to get this piece off of her. The more It evolves in my tank its looking more and more like the Omega chalice. Might have to be the Omega 2.0 :)
Here are some pics I took.
Straight Blues:

20K:

All white lights for the people who run 6K:
 
That's def a beaut looks just like the og Uc hellfire ... Great piece u have there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new